Reporting Sexual Misconduct
Shippensburg University is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination on the basis of sex. The Title IX Coordinator is responsible to resolve complaints and address issues of gender-based discrimination and sexual misconduct. Any student, faculty, or staff member who has concerns about gender-based discrimination or sexual misconduct is encouraged to seek assistance in the Office of Equity, Inclusion, and Compliance. Shippensburg University also recognizes that an individual who experiences sexual misconduct has a right to decide whether to file a report with law enforcement, the Title IX Coordinator, an anonymous report, or no report at all.
Amnesty Policy as it is Related to Sexual Misconduct
Adapted from University of Delaware's Policy for Sexual Assault
The Shippensburg University Office of Student Conduct grants amnesty to students who may have violated the Swataney’s Alcohol and Other Drug Policy at the same time of the incident when he or she became a victim of sexual assault. Therefore, no Code of Conduct violations are applied to a student who reports that he or she was under the influence of alcohol or other drugs at the time of a sexual assault.
File an Online Report
File an .
File an Anonymous Online Report
2020年世界杯冠军File an .
File a Report with the Title IX Coordinator
Contact Stephanie A. Jirard, Title IX Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org 2020年世界杯冠军| (717) 477-1161 | Old Main 200.
File a Report with a Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Nipa Browder, Deputy Title IX Coordinator in Human Resources for all reports from faculty, staff, managers, administrators, and contractors at NBrowder@laprairie-hanc.com | (717) 477-1124 | Old Main 109.
- Marcus Foster, Deputy Title IX Coordinator in Equity, Inclusion and Compliance for all reports from students, faculty, staff, managers, and administrators at MLFoster@laprairie-hanc.com | (717) 477-1161| Old Main 200.
- Carrie Michaels, Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Gender Equity in Athletics for reports from students, coaching faculty and staff in Athletics at CAMichaels@laprairie-hanc.com | (717) 477-1711| Heiges Field House 125.
- Jenn Milburn, Deputy Title IX Coordinator in Students Affairs for reports from students at JSMilburn@laprairie-hanc.com | (717) 477-1904 | McLean Hall 113.
- Rochelle Plummer, Deputy Title IX Coordinator in Student Success for reports from students at RDPlummer@laprairie-hanc.com | (717) 477-1033 | CUB 223.
File a Report with Law Enforcement
- Contact the Shippensburg University Police Department (717) 477-1444
- Contact the (717) 531-7361
- Contact the (717) 249-2121
- Contact the (717) 264-5161
Any criminal process is separate from the Title IX process at Shippensburg University. Those interested in pursuing a criminal investigation should contact one of the law enforcement agencies listed above.
- Office of Equity, Inclusion and Compliance Home
- Report Sexual Misconduct
- Report Discrimination, Harassment, or Retaliation
- What Is Sexual Misconduct
- Confidential Resources for Sexual Misconduct
- Other Resources
- Ship Says No More
- Title IX Notice
- Human Understanding Grant Proposals
- Climate Study Results